What's your process of breaking down project to be processed by the circle? For example, in our company:
- during bigger circle tactical meeting, a project is requested from the sub-circle.
- LL of the sub circle process it into its circle's backlog.
- During the sub-circle tactical meeting (or outside the meeting). The LL break it down, or since the circle is software development-centric, most project starts from gathering requirement by Product Manager role.
- After finished with the requirement project, LL request design from Design role, then development from Software Engineer role, and finally deployment from QA role.
But sometime Product Manager interact directly to its client, and start a "project" for the circle (because most requirement will eventually be developed into software).
- So instead of coming from LL of the subcircle, the flow begins from Product Manager to gather requirement
- Designer to design the UI
- Software Engineer to develop the software
- QA to test and deploy
So what is your flow / process for a circle "project"?