Got a practical Holacracy tool or learning you want to share with other practitioners?
The call for Speakers and Conversation Kickstarters for the 2018 Holacracy Forum is Open!
We’re offering free seats to:
- Speakers who enrich the quality of the event with a workshop or talk offering practical tools or best practices related to Holacracy.
- Select “Conversation Kickstarters” who host a conversation about a challenge they face related to Holacracy.
If you have any experience to share related to the following topics, please consider applying!
- “Apps” for approaches to hiring, spending, budgeting, performance review, role fit, etc.
- “Apps” and approaches to tribe space issues
- Methods/approaches to ease Holacracy adoptions, scaling, and the “culture shocks” of adoption
- Tools for improving facilitation or coaching
- Approaches to updating organizational purpose
If your topic doesn’t fall into the categories in this list, not to worry! These are just a few of the topics that we’re intending to cover in the 2018 Forum.
Here are the application links:
- If you would like to deliver a workshop or a talk, please fill out this brief form.
- If you would like to kickstart/host an Open Space conversation, complete this form instead.
And don’t forget to Save the Date for September 11-13, 2018 in Amsterdam!